Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze

1. Latha Narasimhan says:

Thanks for the lovely entry noelle! :) Nice recipe!

2. Emiline says:

The bread looks beautiful! I love the flavor combinations. I also love Cooking Light-they have such good ideas.

3. Karen Downing says:

Yum Yum Yum. Your photos are beautiful!

4. Julie says:

That’s a nice touch adding coconut, I bet that add a really nice taste and texture.

Latha – You are very welcome, I enjoy challenging myself with new recipes!Emiline – Cooking Light is my *favorite* and this bread was a great highlight from it.Karen – *Thanks!*Julie – The coconut was something I hadn’t ever thought of with a banana bread. It was nice to have something new.

6. Cyndi says:

I made this today for my daughter……it is fantastic! The only thing I did differently was that I added 1 cup of coconut instead of 1/2 because we are HUGE coconut lovers. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

7. Nemmie says:

That makes my mouth water, most definitely. Gorgeous!

Cyndi – Thanks so much for letting me know that you made this and liked it! that is great! I am glad you personalized it as well!Nemmie – I almost made more into cupcakes tonight for a trip since the thought of the flavors is *so* good!

9. bee says:

what a wonderful medley of flavours. love this recipe.

10. eatme_delicious says:

Mmm that looks yummy. Everyone seems to love Cooking Light so I bought my first issue a few weeks ago but unfortunately didn’t find too many enticing recipes.

Bee – Thank you, it was a delicious combination!EatMeDelicious – I am so bummed you did not find much in the issue you bought! Some months there is less than others. And sometimes at first glance it appears that way, but after reading more, you find more. I do hope you will try again! I have loved them over the past 7 or 8 years.

12. ksklein says:

i just have to try this recipe. sounds like a great combination: lime – coconut – bananas.

Ksklein – I hope you get a chance to try this, it was delicious!

14. Katelyn says:

I’ve always added coconut to my banana bread and I think this tastes fabulous! Can’t wait to try to lime drizzle on top! Great to find a banana bread recipe that doesn’t call for a ton of butter!

15. Shauna says:

Yum!! You should submit this recipe to the Moist Banana Bread Contest:http://www.squidoo.com/moist-banana-bread-recipeWinner gets a $50 gift card to Sur La Table!!blessings,Shauna

16. Anonymous says:

Thank you for bringing this recipe to my attention. Although I don’t really like bananas I had some saved in the freezer and decided, since I needed the space, to give this a shot. Besides, my spouse LOVES bananas! I finally got around to making it last night and it is REALLY delicious. I really like the coconut and lime component and will have this be my go to Banana Bread recipe from now on.~paulaz

17. Melissa says:

Coconut and bananas! What a yummy sounding combo. I am definitely going to have to try these.