Festive Food Festival with 132 Panettones

1. Cookie baker Lynn says:

What a wonderful way to share the joy of Christmas! I’m sure you will be as blessed as the receivers of your gifts will be.

2. Suzana says:

Those mini Panettones look rather sweet! And what a nice Christmas gift they make – if I’m brave enough I’ll try your recipe myself.Loved your new greenish set! :)

3. Karen Downing says:

What a great idea! These are so sweet looking. Like the new look of your site.

4. Helene says:

I’m impressed with your generosity. I’ll like to go along and bring the panettones to these people. And the mini Panettones look good.

5. Paz says:

Yes, what a wonderful way to share the joy of Christmas. The true joy of Christmas. Those receiving the panettones will be very happy. Paz

6. Elle says:

Yummy recipes. I love panettone and the little ones are so cute!

7. Bev and Ollie "O" says:

what a wonderful way to share Christmas. It makes me realise how privalaged we are. I love panettones so I have bookmarked you recipe. yum!

Lynn – I love participating in chocolatadas here, it does bring lots of joy!Suzana – Be brave, you can do it! I decided to do a green overhaul yesterday!Karen – Thanks! The ginger offsets the cranberry so it wasn’t too sweet. I like the new layout as well!Helene – Thank you and you are welcome to join us!Paz – It is important to remind this kids of the true joy of Christmas!Elle – I love the taste of panettone bread but have been known to pick out all the raisins and candied fruit, so my versions suited me much better!Bev – I do hope you enjoy making them. I look forward to sharing the joy this Christmas season!

9. bee says:

that’s a wonderful gesture. have a beautiful christmas.

10. Laurie Constantino says:

132 Panettones – that was an impressive shopping trip! And your mini-Panettones look delicious.

Bee – Thank you!Laurie – Sure was! All the panettones did not fit into the truck and we had to do two trips!