“Welcome to Caffiene-aholics Anonymous”

1. slush says:

Gorgeous! I love biscotti. How funny that my coffee addiction came at college age as well. Before that I never touched the stuff. Since college, I drink it daily.

2. Susan from Food Blogga says:

My husband started me on coffee when we were in college, and now I love it. Not as much as I’m gonna love your biscotti though. They sound and look divine. Thanks for a fabulous entry!

Laurie – So glad I am not alone!Susan – Hope you do enjoy the biscotti! Yum!

4. Karyn says:

My coffee addiction began in high school – then I developed insomnia and went cold turkey in college. I’m just starting to drink it again – I had almost forgotten how much I love it!And I work in a coffee shop. Coffee’s still one of my favorite flavors (I even adore coffee yogurt) and coffee-flavored biscotti? With coffee? Sounds divine.

Karyn – My love for coffee is grand and these biscotti with my morning coffee were delicious!!

6. Emily says:

Just made these as part of my Christmas gifts — thanks for the recipe!! I added a little soy nog to the half of the batch that I put the nuts in, and I think that made them extra hard. As long as people actually dip them, they should be fine. How hard were yours?

Emily – so glad you tried these! Hope everyone liked them! Biscotti is meant to be “too hard” to simply eat. I have never found it likeable without a cup of coffee or tea, that just seems to bring out the flavors and soften it immediately.

8. bbaking says:

I just found this recipe by chance, they look gorgeous!!

9. Susan from Food Blogga says:

Hey Gretchen Noelle! Just wanted you to know I included your delicious cookie in my latest article at Foodie View. Happy Holidays!