Decisions, Decisions

1. breadchick says:

OK, I love meatballs and giant ones sound even better! I’ll bet these freeze well. Perfect for just popping into a pan of sauce.

2. slush says:

OMG, how can you not like pasta. I cant imagine my life without it. I love noodles of any kind. Although, Im betting my butt would rather I lay off them for a while. The meatballs looks fantastic. Funny, we just had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.

3. culinography says:

Pasta aversion? Really? I didn’t know such a thing existed.I wish I had ideas.. I could loan you some of my pasta obsession. ;)Either way… beautiful presentation and lovely looking meatballs!

4. Emiline says:

You know what you made me realize? I’ve never made meatballs! What a shame, since yours look so good.I love the cheese that is melted over them. Queso Fresco, huh? I’ve got to try that.

5. sunita says:

I’m really drooling over those meatballs…now did you menmtion something about pasta aversion :-o !!!

6. Lydia says:

Love the idea of the melted cheese on top of the meatballs. Really, who needs the pasta? How about serving them with spaghetti squash?

7. Naomi Devlin says:

Ooh, meatballs! That’s what I’m going to make for supper. Thanks Gretchen!x x

8. Deborah says:

I have never known anyone to not like pasta!! But I’d still eat these meatballs every day!

9. DK says:

Planning to make these Italian meat balls with spaghetti soon; only that mine is going to be vegetarian! Cudnt stop drooling at all these pics and not make them! :-)

Breadchick – The giant ones were fun and I wouldn’t hesitate to try & freeze them.Laurie – It’s true…I am a pasta hater. I actually opted to eat guinea pig over pasta once. Hows that for hate?Culinography – I haven’t quite decided yet if I want to like pasta or not! Thanks for the compliment!Emiline – Get to meatball making – it’s super easy!! Instead of queso fresco mixed with milk, try just using ricotta cheese. Ricotta is found infrequently here. Sunita – Thanks!Lydia – The cheese was delicious on top! I used to love eating spaghetti squash instead of pasta, it is just that I cannot get it here! Naomi – You are more than welcome!Deborah – I know, people always look at me funny!DK – Hope you enjoy them!