Layer Upon Layer

1. slush says:

Jaos loves strawberry ice cream. This would be right up his alley. However, terrines frighten me a tad bit. So, he probably will never taste this.

2. thepassionatecook says:

oh i do know what you’re talking about… driving through the austrian mountains was very similar and i always kept wondering about times past and trying to find something that had survived for thousands of years, sometimes in the form of a snail shell in a piece of shattered rock – ah! love your creation, strawberries are always great and i just wish the weather here was like the one you’re enjoying! thanks for your contribution!

3. Karen says:

A beautiful, stunning dessert! Really, very impressive.And how funny about filling the empty shells with gunpowder. Sounds like a very special memory.

4. Tartelette says:

This is gorgeous and so refreshing. Great entry!

5. Richa says:

d-lish! that is one gorgeous lookin’ dessert :) btw, thanks for the inspiration & ur sweet words!

Laurie – face your fears girl! :)Johanna – Austria…I think I was there before I can remember! Thanks for hosting this one!Karen – thanks for your kind words!Tartelette – Thanks so much!Richa – This was not only gorgeous but very tasty as well!How To Eat…Thanks! It was a challenge but fun to conquer!

7. Jasmine31 says:

This looks really good. Thanx for sharing.

8. Eva says:

That looks wonderful! Usually I’m not a huge fan of white chocolate (prefer dark choc) but in combination with strawberries, it must be heavenly!

Jasmine – This was really tasty! You are welcome!Eva – This was an incredibly delicious combo!