WHB – Breakfast Acelga Squares

1. Cakespy says:

These look so excellent for breakfast or brunch! Super-yum!

2. Eikon Photography says:

Those images are divine! LOVE that first one of the squares. Very nice and they look so tasty.

3. Karen Downing says:

Looking good! Great breakfast idea.

4. Lydia says:

This is my kind of breakfast! I would make them in muffin tins, so they’d be pre-portioned and ready to take to work.

5. eatme_delicious says:

Those look so good! I wish I could have that for dinner tonight.

6. Kalyn says:

I’ve actually had that recipe from Luisa printed out for the longest time, meaning to try the collard squares! They do look good here too, just what I thought when I saw them on Wednesday Chef.

Cakespy – These were a great breakfast and would definitely make a good brunch idea!Caryn – Thanks so much – again, the compliments mean so much from you!Karen – I hope you try this one, it was delicious!Lydia – What a great idea! I used a square on toast as a sandwich the next morning.EatmeDelicious – Sorry, they are all gone!Kalyn – I do hope you try them, I am sure you could help with some low fat tips for them!

8. Anna Haight says:

These look fabulous and SO healthy for breakfast! I’ll have to give them a try!

9. Laurie Constantino says:

Gretchen, these sound wonderful. I love swiss chard in just about anything (and am not big on collards, so your substitution seems just about right to me!). Your pictures of the breakfast squares are lovely.

Anna – These were delicious and just the right balance with a peice of whole grain toast. You should try them!Laurie – Thanks! I hope you get a chance to try these, they were tasty!

11. A scientist in the kitchen says:

I’d love to try this one. Thanks for the idea.

1. September 14, 2012

[…] came across a salad of just swiss chard. Swiss chard? I use that in a variety of other things like Breakfast Acelga Squares and poultry stuffing. But an entire salad of just swiss chard? I was game to try it but not to sure […]