Beautified PBandJ

1. StickyGooeyCreamyChewy says:

What a great idea for a tart. I would have never thought of wonton wrappers. Uh oh, I think I have some in my freezer. I may be making tartlets tonight!

2. Karen says:

That is inspired! I love traditional foods with a new twist. Looks great.

3. Robin says:

This is such a beautiful and original recipe!! I’ll have to try it!! And, haha, I haven’t even thought of a Capri Sun in years!! :)

4. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Ooooh — I have to add this to my “101 Things to Do with a Wonton Skin” list!

5. culinography says:

Ooooh! I have wonton wrappers hanging out in my fridge waiting to find their purpose in life…Hmmm…. :)

6. Maryann says:

These look amazing!

7. Brilynn says:

I didn’t love PB&J as a kid, but oddly, I really like it now, usually in different forms, like these tarts!

SGCC – The wonton wrappers are a bit thick, I may try rolling them out a bit before I do a next go around.Karen – Thanks!Robin – So glad I am not the only one who knows capri sun!Lydia – What else do you do with wonton skins??Michelle – Glad to give them a purpose! :)Maryann – Thanks!Brilynn – The flavors are wonderful together. The PB mousse is delicious!!!

9. Nikki57 says:

That is some amazing PB&J

10. amanda says:

egg salad for lunch as a kid?! oh no! I think the one time my mom tried to sneak in an egg sandwich, I refused to eat it and went all day starved. I required a PB &J everyday, along with my cheese stick an apple and some oreos :) funny enough, that’s basically what I eat now too! these tarts look like they are right up my alley. mmm now i’m off for a midnight snack aka a pb and j

11. Deborah says:

These are too cute!! I’m a PB&J lover, so I’m sure these would be a hit!

12. Ann says:

Awesome! Thanks so much for participating in The Revolution!

13. chou says:

I love the wonton wrapper idea. Brilliant.

Nikki – The PB mousse part was my favorite!Amanda – The lunchtime memories we have are funny! Hope you enjoyed your PB&J!Deborah – Thanks!Ann – You are very welcome, it was a joy!Chou – I plan to play with the idea even more.

15. Cara says:

what a great idea to use with my tart shaper!