Sweet Hearts

1. Karen says:

Very sweet! Love the photos! Enjoy one for me today.

2. slush says:

They are wicked cute. I am sure your friends enjoyed them.

3. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Another delicious reason to get into my kitchen and make some dulce de leche — my husband will be thrilled if I actually do it!

4. Alita says:

Really nice design of these cute heart-shaped cookies! The Peruviancuisines was not known to me, but I know a lot other things about Peru, I should read your blog more carefully :) Cheers!

5. Mar says:

MMMMMM se ven super tentadores!!!Un clásico delicioso que siempre hago de mi cocina!!!,

6. Deborah says:

I like the idea of Friendship Day better than Valentine’s Day! I don’t love VD, but I don’t hate it either. These cookies, though – I do love them!

7. Isa says:

Soooooooooooo cute! I love alfajores… When I cook them I fill have a batch with manjar and the other one with raspberry or apricot jam.Your blog is really nice!*And thanks for your comment on my blog.

8. zorra says:

Can I be your fiend, too? These Alfajores look so awesome. I have a glass of dulce de leche on my cupboard, so I will bake those soon.Thank you for your participation, I hope you had a happy Valentine’s Day.

9. Sarah says:

These are really cute & really delicious looking! I’m dying to try them, especially with all that dulce de leche! I’m sure your friends were so happy. :)

10. Paz says:

This looks like something I can try to make! ;-)Paz

11. skrockodile says:

Those are really beautiful! I like the idea of friendship day – that’s how I think of valentine’s day anyway – a chance to appreciate those you love!

Karen – I enjoyed one too many! :)Slush – Thanks and they sure did!Lydia – Totally worth it! These are my favorite cookie in Peru! Delicious!Alita – Thanks! Enjoy!Mar – Muchas gracias! Eso fue mi primera vez pero no sera la ultima! Delicioso!Deborah – These are delicious anytime & in any shape!Isa – Alfajores with jam? Now that is something I will have to try!Zorra – Sure you can be my friend! I hope you do make them as they are delicious!!Sarah – My friends did enjoy them! Hope you can make them soon!Paz – Of course you can!Skrockodile – Thanks for your visit!

13. Cakelaw says:

These biscuits are so gorgeous, and as they contin dulce de leche, I can just imagine how good they would taste! I like the idea of Valentines Day being known as “friendship day” – it’s far less exclusive than the couple thing associated with Valentines.

Cakelaw – These were absolutely delicious! And yes, Friendship Day offers a lot less pressure!

15. Anonymous says:

Oh I tried some in Argentina in my last visit. They were from Santa Fee I believe (:

16. Alfajor de los alfajores argentina says:

Lovely Hearts!!!I found a site with a lot of information for “alfajores”. It is in Spanish and it has a couple of good recipeshttp://www.alfajorargentino.com.arYou can translate it using google ;-)

17. alfajor says:

El alfajor. Historia del alfajor, secretos de los alfajores, recetas para hacer alfajores de maicena, diferentes tipos de alfajor. Alfajor santafecino y alfajor cordobes. Marcas de alfajores milka, terrabusi, bagley, capitan del espacio, havanna y balcarce.http://www.alfajorargentino.com.ar

18. Jen says:

Oh I have been looking for a recipe for home made alfajores for the longest time…