Pecan Yogurt Biscuits [TWD]

1. slush says:

They look perfect. So glad you liked them! I, too, loved them so. I will def be making them again.

2. chelley325 says:

Your biscuits are beautiful! Great job!

3. CB says:

Love the last picture. A pile of biscuits… so cute! -Clara

4. Tartelette says:

They look so good! Great adaptation of the recipe given what was available. I missed creme fraiche so bad from home that I now make my own…the things we do for food!!

5. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

These would be lovely with afternoon tea!

6. bbaking says:

more lovely food! mmmps I awarded you back, you’ll see what I mean…

7. Isa says:

You’re so right… tastes change all the time. Now I can’t take things that before I thought I coudn’t live without and love the things I used to hate! Your biscuits are adorable.

8. nicisme says:

These look really light and tasty! I am enjoying reading the TWD entries.

9. Aran Goyoaga says:

Great looking biscuits! I saw someone else’s today too and it made me want to try them. Yours look perfect!

10. theflouredapron says:

I’m so impressed at your adaptation! It looks like your biscuits turned out really well. Lovely pictures!

11. Jaime says:

great job! i love your little biscuit squares :)

12. Mansi Desai says:

they look awesome! I think I’m gonna try these soon:)

13. Karen says:

Well done! Found this on Tastespotting, nice work!

14. Dolores says:

Gorgeous! I’ll join you in a Peruvian Dorie-biscuit *any* time.

urie – Thanks and yes they were delicious!Chelley – Thanks!Clara – Thanks, I enjoyed photographing them…and eating them!Tartelette – Thanks! It is a wonder what we miss and make in its place! How do you make creme fraiche?Lydia – Oh, yes they would!!Bev – Thanks! You are too cute!Isa – Glad you can relate. And thank you!Nicisme – Thanks! They were delicious!Aran – You should make them, they were delicious!!!Floured Apron – Thanks! I really enjoyed them!Jaime – Thanks!Mansi – You really should try them, they are delicious!Karen – Thanks for letting me know! You saw these there and not in your reader??Dolores – Thanks! You are welcome to them!

16. eatme_delicious says:

Beautiful biscuits!

17. Tempered Woman says:

What a great sub! I love the idea. Make me think it might not be a bad sub for cupcakes too. Thanks for the thinking cap!

18. Cakelaw says:

Gretchen, these look great. The yoghurt is an excellent substitution.

Thanks Ashley!TW – Yogurt is my go to ingredient for tons of things!Cakelaw – Thanks!

20. leafy bombshell says:

They look just tall and fluffy and everything that biscuits should be. But I think I would soundly die in Peru… no sour cream?! Wow… I may never gripe about PR again. I can get sour cream by the gallons, I love the stuff. Of course, in light of being without, one must adapt. And of course, our tastes evolve. It truly is interesting to notice.