WHB – Baby Brussels Sprouts with Pecans

1. Aran Goyoaga says:

I love brussel sprouts with almonds so I’m sure I will love this recipe with pecans!

2. Karen says:

Yum! Brussel sprouts are one of my favorite veggies! I usually roast mine, but your recipe sounds great! I’m going to try this one for sure!

3. Amy says:

These look delicious — I love sauteed brussel sprouts; I’m going to try throwing in some pecans next time. Yum!

4. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

I’m trying to learn to love Brussels sprouts. Thus far, roasting them seems to work best for me. I like to cook them until they caramelize, and toss them in some grated parmesan cheese.

5. Cakelaw says:

Hi Gretchen, You have managed to make the much maligned brussel sprout look delicious.

6. SteamyKitchen says:

I loooove brussels sprouts, but I’m the only one in my family who does. I was thinking about growing them in the garden, but since I’d be the sole consumer, I’m afraid I’d get sick of eating them all the time.

7. gal writer says:

beautiful brussels sprouts! i never had to eat them as a child and i love them now. i mean LOVE!i’m going to make these and then when my husband and i have our once a month bacon indulgence, i’ll steam them and cook some delicious uncured stuff then saute all together with the nuts. but they’ll be just as good without.

Aran – I think almonds sound great for this too! The pecans were delicious though!Karen – This was delicious!Amy – Do try it, it was tasty!Lydia – Caramelized and with parmesan…that sounds yummy!Cakelaw – So glad I could help!Jaden – You either love them or hate them! Glad to know you are a fan!Gal – I am certain a bit of bacon with these would be scrumptious!

9. Julie says:

I am already a huge fan of brussel sprouts so I will be adding this to my list of ways to prepare them.

10. Deborah says:

I never grew up with Brussels sprouts, and only had them for the first time when my husband introduced them to me a few years ago. Now we have them all of the time! This recipe sounds delicious!

11. swirlingnotions says:

Aren’t Brussels sprouts the best? I love their diminutive look.

12. Kalyn says:

Sounds wonderful. I’m intrigued by the idea of pecans, and lime juice.

Julie – I think you will really enjoy them like this!Deborah – This was delicious, I hope you try them this way!Lia – Love them!Kalyn – I do hope you try them, it was scrumptious!!

14. Leng says:

Two of my fave ingredients–pecans AND brussels sprouts! I think I’ll have this tonight. Thanks for the recipe. :)

15. Leng says:

This was delicious! Thanks again.