Bolas de Manjar y Mani // Peanut Caramel Bites

1. Farida says:

Thanks for stopping by my site. I am glad your comment led me here, to this wonderful site on Peruvian food. I only tried it once in a restaurant in the US, and I loved it. I am sure eating authentic Peruvian back makes difference. These peanut manjar balls look delicoius! I think I am going to try to make it for my daugther:) Hasta luego!

2. Karen says:

These look like the perfect combination of sweet and salty, all wrapped up in a cute little ball.

3. Rebecca says:

YUM! I would like to sneak a bag of these into the movie theater with me. I enjoyed reading about Peru’s hospitality differences-hosting Argentinian friends was a lesson for me (they stay for hours!)

4. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

These look like dulce de leche truffles! What a great idea.

5. Sarah says:

You’ve made so many yummy things since the last time I’ve looked at your blog! These look especially good. :)

6. Deborah says:

These are beautiful – the perfect thing to bring!

Farida – Glad we are now in contact!Karen – They were a great combo!Rebecca – These were good. Oh yes, there are certainly differences. I have learned a lot!Lydia – Yes, they are like DDL truffles!Sarah – Hehe! Thanks!Deborah – Thanks!

8. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Holy Moly: sounds fairly simple to make and gorgeous to eat, easy on the eyes too! Excellent.

9. Anodien says:

ñum ñum! Suena riquisima la combinación de sal y manjar…me imagino que se usar dulce de leche argentino (tipo caluga, Sarcor, que me encanta) en vez de manjar blanco, funcionará?saludos desde el vecino Chile! Muy bueno tu blog ;)

Tanna – They were easy to make, simple to roll and ridiculously delicious to consume!Anodien – Muchisimas gracias por la visita! Use manjar de nestle pero se puede usar otros tipos de DDL…es una question de textura para calcualar el tiempo necesario para cocinarlo. Puede ser que otro DDL necesita mas o menos tiempo. saludos a chile! :)

11. bee says:

they looks so delightful and tasty. a perfect gift recipe.

12. The Apron Queen says:

You are a woman after my own heart! Peanut butter is one of my all time favorite foods! I may have to go get the ingredients to cook this up this weekend! Stop by for a visit. I’ll even save a piece for you! :DConfessions of an Apron Queen: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

13. Joy @ Joy Of Desserts says:

A little bite of heaven and looks easy too. I hope looks aren’t deceiving. I’m going to make this. I can’t wait. Other nuts would be great too.