Fighting Cancer With Yellow

1. Suzana says:

Makes you think of what’s life made of… Beautiful post Gretchen – can’t think of a better message of faith and hope!Sorry I haven’t been around that much, I’ve been working too many hours lately. ;-)

2. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

I’ve been making a version of this dish a lot lately, and I find that blanching the olives in boiling water for a minute helps to remove some of the bitterness, leaving behind the wonderful flavor of the olives but not of the brine.

3. Kalyn says:

What a delicious sounding dish!

4. StickyGooeyCreamyChewy says:

Very thoughtful post, Gretchen. Your tagine looks lovely and delicious!

5. Deborah says:

The dish sounds wonderful!Thanks for sharing that story with us. It’s always hard to see people we know go through such hard things.

6. Christina says:

That’s so kind of you, Gretchen. She would be very happy to know that you are participating in an event with her sister in mind.

7. Michelle says:

Love love love tagines. You just can’t go wrong with them.Gretchen, thanks for judging the SnackShots event. Hope to see you in the next round for muffins! ;-)

8. Jamie says:

Thanks for sharing that touching story Gretchen. The Tagine looks lovely and yellow!

9. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Kind thoughts for your friend and family.Hooray for the savory yellow tagine!

10. Aran says:

sad story but behind all sad stories there is always courage and hope. thank you for sharing that!

11. Vicarious Foodie says:

What a great event. Delicious-looking dish, and very touching story. Stories like this always remind me of how much I have to be grateful for.

12. dobetter says:

That chicken looks so flavorful. Amazing store. I have much to be grateful for.

13. nicisme says:

Great entry Gretchen. Makes me thankful, gives me food for thought.

14. Barbara says:

A moving story Gretchen. Thanks for supporting LiveSTRONG With A Taste Of Yellow with your delicious chicken tagine.

15. Bellini Valli says:

Thanks for such a heartfelt story Gretchen. I think we are all touched by this disease in one way or another. Thaks also for the recipe. I think the chicken tagine is something I could even add my preserved lemons to for extra lemony flavour:D

16. Tartelette says:

Thank you for sharing this story. The dish looks wonderful and full of flavor!