Ranger Cookies

1. Karen says:

More. More. More.Beautiful photos! And I love all of the ingredients in these! Can’t wait to try them.

2. Aran says:

These are so cute wrapped with that red ribbon.. very nice job!!! I’m in the mood for making cookies too. Soon.

3. Sarah says:

I love peanuts, oatmeal, chocolate, and coconut, so I can’t see how I wouldn’t love these! :) I’m thinking they would probably take well to whole wheat flour too, which is nice since somehow I never seem to have all-purpose in my cabinet. I really want to “think spice” this month but I have kind of a hate-hate relationship with cloves! I love the idea of cloves though, so maybe I’ll see what I can do…

4. Lisa Campbell says:

I’m so happy you like this recipe! I’ve been making it repeatedly too…I like that the recipe only makes about 2-2.5 dozen and that the cookies are so versatile!

5. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Lots of wonderful ingredients in these cookies!

6. Bellini Valli says:

Cookies would hit the spot right now Gretchen:D

7. Deborah says:

These cookies sound absolutely perfect!!

8. farida says:

another delicous cookie recipe. just like you I star my favorite recipe, I print them out and star, and put them in my special folder:) but I promised myself to prepare everything that’s in the folder. i am going to make one of your flan recipes these days. and this cookie is in line too:)

9. Vicarious Foodie says:

Mmmm I love coconut in cookies! And your pictures are always so adorable.

10. RecipeGirl says:

Just the kind of cookie I like to make for my kiddo!

Karen – These are so good and so easy, you will love them!Aran – Thanks!Sarah – These are delicious, I think you will love them!Lisa – Oh yes! I have made them over and over!Lydia – Yes, they are full of fun things!Bellini Valli – Yes, they are certainly hit the spotters!Deborah – They are delicious!Farida – You are so cute! I am impressed that you print things up…I just star them and try to remember!Vicarious Foodie – Thanks so much!Recipe Girl – Oh, I hope you make them!

12. Jaime says:

these cookies look great (minus the nuts – ha!)

13. Dana says:

These look super fantastico! I have this recipe from Luchetti’s book too… Must. Make. Soon.

1. June 24, 2012

[…] Post a comment Filed Under  chocolate, peanut butter, sweet Almost two weeks ago, I sent a batch of cookies with a friend to share with his family. I got the report back that they absolutely loved them! I […]