Marbled Chocolate Banana Bread

1. Joy says:

Yum this looks good. I actually made banana bread this weekend with some bananas I smuggled back from Cuba (don’t tell customs!). I also added a healthy slug of rum. I’ll have to add chocolate next time…

2. Kevin says:

That marbled chocolate banana bread looks good! I have been thinking about doing a banana bread with peanut butter. I like the sound of the coconut banana bread as well.

3. judi.0044 says:

This is a great recipe. I’ve made it twice for the family when we’re looking for a bit of chocolate. The flavors are very complimentary and I’ve almost replaced my long-time standby which is plain for this recipe.

4. Jessy and her dog Winnie says:

I absolutely love banana bread! The chocolate swirl looks great!

5. Kim says:

Very nice, love the chocolate addition!Wonderful pictures.

6. Anonymous says:

I love this recipe! Toasted with some PB is my favorite way of enjoying it – yummm!

7. Lina says:

oh my! This looks great! Ive never tried making bananna bread from scratch before, but I must try this!

8. My Sweet & Saucy says:

I love that this is a Cooking Light recipe…you can indulge, but still feel good about it!

9. My Sweet & Saucy says:

10. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Banana breads are just good. Then you add chocolate and peanut butter = you’ve got over the top good!! Love that ribbon of chocolate.

11. Erin says:

This looks delicious! Bananas and chocolate are a wonderful combination, and I definitely agree with you on the peanut butter. I love to see so many banana bread variations, and this is definitely one of my favorites!

12. Tarah says:

Yummy! Looks delicious! Adding peanut butter just has to make it that much better! :]

13. jamiegates says:

Your banana bread looks and sounds so good. I can’t believe I’ve never thought to but peanut butter on it. My two year old daughter would love that combination.

14. Jackie says:

Bananas and chocolate – so good and I love the idea of marbling this loaf, it looks so pretty!

15. Emily says:

RYC: The baseball sauce is great for bratwursts, sausages or any type of grilled meats.

16. RecipeGirl says:

Gretchen- Last summer when my son was 6, he made this banana bread recipe for the San Diego County Fair and won a blue ribbon in the kid’s cooking competititon! We love this bread :)

17. Mara says:

i love the marbled banana bread…and that PB smoothed on..yum!! our banana bread is already gone!

18. bbaking says:

chocolate and banana, what’s not to like?? yum!

19. Suzana says:

Oh so nice! It looks delicious. :)

1. March 4, 2013

[…] when I say that, I really mean it. I have made a ton of banana bread, banana muffins and banana cake recipes. But seriously?!? This one rocks my socks off…every […]