Market Mornings #1

1. Amy says:

I love this idea, Gretchen! Can’t wait to see the Peruvian markets through your “eyes.” There are few things more beautiful that bags of multicolored dried beans and grains…the above is no exception!

2. Rebecca says:

Oh, wonderful! One of my favorite things is to see markets in different parts of the world! More, please! (Gretchen since we are on flickr together-did you know that there is a GROUP that is ALL market photos, just like this one?! I just joined.)

3. Cookie baker Lynn says:

I wish my bulk section looked this good! What fun! Thanks for sharing the photos.

4. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Bulk doesn’t look that good here for sure! Great idea Gretchen!

5. C.L. says:

Beautiful! Don’t you just love the markets, I would go in Italy and just revel in the multitude of choices and ideas would flow like water….unfortunately the money didn’t flow as easily :)Carrie

6. Bellini Valli says:

I can only dream to have this much variety on hand at our farmers markets Gretchen:D

7. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Wherever we travel, I always go to the local markets. This photo reminds of the markets in Mexico that I love so much.

8. Cakelaw says:

I can definitely say that there is nothing like this here! Most markets don’t even sell in bulk, so this is quite interesting.I have nominated you for an award here:http://kitchenlaw.blogspot.com/2008/05/putting-up-plum-jam.html

9. Cheryl says:

Oh wow, I would love to see something like that! I’m fascinated by markets, too. Keep the pictures coming!I love your blog!

10. nicisme says:

Great market – I could spend hours there!

11. culinarytravelsofakitchengoddess says:

I love visiting the local food markets when I visit places. What a lovely selection of goodies in the photo.

12. Aran says:

wooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

13. Sharona May says:

That is so cool! Love all the choices. We have a few really good markets here in Atlanta that we frequent. Sharona May

14. farida says:

I love pictures of the markets from around the world! In fact, I had a plan to visit Azerbaijan this summer and take tons of pictures of the markers there, but my plans changed and I am not going:( But my friends there promised to take a tour for me and take some shots:) I may be posting them once they get back to me, if they don’t procrastinate:)And I would love to see more from Peruvian markets! Great idea!

15. Jaime says:

what a wonderful experience. wish i could join you on one of your market mornings! :)