Swedish Apple Cake

1. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

The blankets are beautiful patterns and so is your apple cake. There is also the pattern of disorganization isn’t there? That would be me.

2. Judy says:

Dorie’s Swedish Visiting Cake is one of my all-time favorites. Someday I’m going to try the apple version. Yours looks delicious!

3. Kevin says:

That apple cake looks good. I like the pattern of the apples.

4. StickyGooeyCreamyChewy says:

I love Dorie’s Swedish Visiting Cake. I make when no one is visiting so there is more for me! ;) It looks even better with apples! Great job!

5. culinarytravelsofakitchengoddess says:

That looks amazing, so tasty and moist.Lovely blog too btw, I’ve added you to my blog roll.

6. Rebecca says:

Yum! Guillermo would love this…he loves apple pie and clafoutis-this looks like a new twist. I definitely have to make it down to Peru-those blankets look amazing!

7. Deborah says:

What a beautiful cake! And it sounds delicious as well.

8. Mara says:

those apple slices look so amazing, you just want to pluck them out and eat them solo! wonderful.