Lasagna

1. Ann says:

Wow! That looks so damned fabulous… and so not happening in my unair-conditioned 6th floor kitchen. :-(

2. culinarytravelsofakitchengoddess says:

That looks so good, what a fabulous lasagna recipe :)

3. Ruth Daniels says:

It does look delicious, but at 30F, not for this kitchen either. Thanks for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights.

4. Erin says:

This looks delicious!

5. Cookie baker Lynn says:

You can’t go wrong with a good lasagna. Yours looks wonderful!

6. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Lasagna is the ultimate comfort food. You can dress it up with all sorts of veggies and fancy pasta, but at the end of the day, this is the version you crave.

7. Paz says:

Yum! I like the sound and look of this. I’ve never made lasagna before. I’ve put your recipe on my list.Paz

8. Julie says:

That’s something I haven’t made in awhile, looks delicious.

9. dobetter says:

Yum. My hubby loves lasanga, but for some reason I rarely make it. Maybe I’ll have to add it back into my rotation.

10. Kevin says:

That lasagna looks good! Lasagna is one of my favorite meals and this reminds me that I have not made it in a while. Thanks for sharing with Presto Pasta Nights!

11. PheMom says:

Mmmm… I love lasagna! I would have bribed you for an invite to your secret dinners! I know I’m going to have to make lasagna again soon now!

12. Amy says:

Yummy; lasagna is one of my favorite meals. Not one for the 90F weather we had this past weekend, but when the weather turns cooler, it’s definitely on our rotation. The “secret” dinners sound like they were fun!

13. RecipeGirl says:

I’ve never made lasagna with bechamel sauce. It looks delish!

14. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

The best chefs can go with the flow of ingredients! That is beautiful lasagna!

15. Hillary says:

Oh man, that DOES look like a good lasagna. I love the picture where the noodle peeks out the top corner. Mmmmm!

16. camille says:

I kind of hate ricotta, so I always make my lasagna with bechamel. Isn’t it good?I read your blog from Tastespotting all the time!

17. Dana McCauley says:

I find bread making particularly zen and theraputic. There’s something about the kneading that is so calming. I totally get what you mean about cooking being cheap therapy.

18. Erinn says:

I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at this.In Greek cooking we have Pastitsio – a version of lasagna that uses a bechamel sauce as well. It adds a creamy decadant quality, don’t you think.Yum, this looks fantastic!

19. Helen says:

Everything tastes better with bechamel…I tend to put a lot of freshly ground nutmeg to mine and use it for grilled cheese to.

20. Deborah says:

I have always wanted to try lasagna with a becamel sauce – and this one sounds fantastic!

21. bobby says:

I love lasagna, and yours looks amazing!

1. April 30, 2013

[…] advantage of the opportunity to make dishes that can accomodate a large group and hungry tummies. Lasagna is always a winner, spaghetti is even easier. Pizza has made it’s presence known a time or […]