Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice

1. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

I’m with the cute kiddo! I’ll go for the orange.

2. Clumbsy Cookie says:

Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. Isn’t South America special?

3. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Sounds like they’re making what we call “orange ade” — might be a bit sweet for me, so I’d stick with the fresh squeezed juice. Great photos.

4. RecipeGirl says:

That sounds like so much fun. I would love to have such neighbors!

5. Yaelian says:

Lovely pictures! I wish I could visit Peru again….

6. Barbara says:

How wonderful to have fresh oranges! I’m curious why they peeled them — did they save the peels and use them for something else? Or was it to make the oranges easier to squeeze by hand?

7. Erinn@SundayDish says:

Anything made by hand with love it delish in my book!I’ve missed your posts and glad to see I have a couple here to catch up on! Cheers!

8. Christina says:

Epic neighbors! The boiled version sounds like an orange syrup, which I’m thinking would be a great addition to iced tea.

9. Ann says:

I just love your kitchen visits! So glad I dropped by in time to see another one!