Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters [TWD]

1. lori says:

oh, too bad! they weren’t my favorite cookies of all time, but i did like them well enough to eat too many. :) at least you were spared unnecessary calories.

2. CB says:

Welcome back! I’ve missed your TWD updates. Cookies look delish as always. Can’t wait to read about your adventures…Clara @ iheartfood4thought

3. Rebecca says:

Not much PB flavor at all in these cookies, but they made for a good pic, and isn’t THAT what food blogging’s all about? ;)

4. Sarah says:

Too bad they weren’t as delicious as you hoped! I was looking forward to trying these…maybe with some more flour? Sometimes I pulse my oats through a food processor a little bit just to get them a little less bulky. Looking forward to hearing about all your travels! Hope you enjoy!

5. Erin says:

I’m sorry you weren’t crazy about them, but I’m so excited that you’re back! I missed reading your blog. I can’t wait to hear some of your stories!

6. PheMom says:

Welcome back! Sorry this one wasn’t a big hit for you – I thought it was pretty good, but not my favorite.

7. Sarah says:

Sorry they weren’t for you…they look perfect though!

8. Tammy says:

Welcome back! That’s a shame you didnt like them that much – I loved them!

9. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Really?! You didn’t like this combo!? peanut butter and oatmeal and cinnamon: I admit the nutmeg maybe doesn’t go but all the rest – that just seemed perfect to me. Maybe you missed the banana ;0)

10. LyB says:

I’m so glad you’re back! And also can not wait for some more pics. Since this week’s cookies weren’t your cup of tea, I hope next week’s will be better. )

11. The DeL Sisters says:

Sorry you did not like them. Hopefully next week will be better!

12. rainbowbrown says:

Cannot wait to hear about anything you can share about your summer happenings. It’s good to see you again on TWD, your cookies look lovely. I wasn’t exactly taken with these either. Oh well. Hope your around for another try!

13. Barbara says:

Glad to hear from you again! I have loved your posts about your travels and look forward to more.These weren’t our favorite cookie either. Maybe next week!

14. Pamela says:

They weren’t my favorite either, but I still ate them! There’s always next week.

15. Mevrouw Cupcake says:

I loved the oatmeal, but wasn’t crazy about the peanut butter, but all in all it wasn’t a bad cookie. Glad to see that you’re back from your summer adventures!

16. Shari says:

I love the picture of your cookies sitting on the oatmeal! Looks delicious.

17. Jacque says:

Yours sure look nice. Too bad the flavor didn’t match up to the looks. I didn’t love them either. But, now we know, huh? :)