Mint Layer Brownies

1. Erin says:

These look delicious! I’ve made a very similar recipe and the mint-chocolate combination is so good. It’s funny how we take so many things for granted, but it’s nice that we have the option of so many choices when people in other countries aren’t always as fortunate.

2. Clumbsy Cookie says:

I loved reading this post. It’s so true, so many choices are so overwelming sometimes. So many choices in some places, so little in others! You did great chosing mint! Borownies look delicious!

3. RecipeGirl says:

our absolute favorite… mint+chocolate! Yum!

4. Mary Ann says:

I remember seeing these awhile ago on the cover of Cooking Light, but I forgot about them. They look delicious- as does your brownie cake!

5. Isa says:

Mint and chocolate are one of the greates combos ever! It looks delicious =D Thanks for sharing =)

6. Sarah says:

These look *absolutely* amazing. I loooooove mint & chocolate combinations & this dessert looks so decadent! I always find myself with too many choices when it comes to recipes…& then I don't make anything at all! It takes me so long when I have to choose…well…just about anything.

7. farawayme says:

wow! These are impressive! I’d also quite like to see an orange variation, now that you mentioned it! hehe

8. bbaking says:

silly me! I put the wrong blog link above! x

9. sunita says:

Too many choices are indeed overwhelming at times…those brownies look so delish1

10. Happy cook says:

Brownie looks so delicious.Here in Belgium some shopsdon’t accept 100 € notes too

11. Deborah says:

I always wish someone would just make my decisions for me!! I love mint brownies, and yours look fabulous!

12. bricole says:

These look delicious. I love the creamy layer of mint.

Erin – Thanks! I do enjoy mint & chocolate together. Yes, the amount of choices can be amazing!Clumbsy Cookie – Thank you! Recipe Girl – One of my favorites too!Mary Ann – Yes they did make the cover! Isa – I agree, they do go well together!Sarah – It does come out looking rather decadent for little work!Bev – I think orange may taste really good. …I was wondering!Sunita – Overwhelming can be sort of an understatement!Happy Cook – I am rather used to those types of restrictions. But they are few in the US.Deborah – I do too! These were tasty!Bricole – It reminded me of a peppermint patty – so delicious!

14. Ingrid says:

Thanks for the recipe. A co-worker raved about making this same exact brownie but didn’t know what happened to the recipe. Yours looked great, BTW!~ingrid

15. Peabody says:

Oh my those look good.

16. Megan says:

chocolate + mint are one of the best combinations around! these look great!

17. Jaime says:

oh wow, those are like a cross between york peppermint patties and girl scout thin mint cookies :) yum!

18. Cakelaw says:

These look delicious. I love choc mint slice and choc mint cookies, so I am sure that these would be fantastic.

19. Melissa says:

I tore this recipe out of Cooking Light back when it was published and still haven’t made it. I’m glad to hear they’re good – I’ll have to try them. Love your pics!

20. Kevin says:

Mint with chocolate brownies sounds so good!

21. MEDITERRANEAN KIWI says:

this looks dreadfully delicious – the kind of thing i can eat in NZ where i have unlimited choice in my food and every other part of my life. but here in the little mediterranean island town that i live, this isn’t a choice. for a start we can’t even get brownie mis – we have to make it ourselves. peppermint extract isn’t available either, so we’d have to use a peppermint liqueur instead.since i cant make these scrumptious treats where i live, i will simply drool over yours!