Ginger Curry Chicken with Lentils

1. The TriniGourmet says:

What a creative combination! :) have bookmarked to try! :D

2. Debbie says:

Looks very good and tasty….something different!!!

3. Snooky doodle says:

this looks so inviting :)

4. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Great mix of flavors. I love chicken with citrus and don’t cook them together enough. And adding in ginger and lentils? Great!

5. Deborah says:

I need to try using lentils more often. This sounds fantastic!

6. Christina says:

This sounds really good and flavorful, and I like that the chicken is paired with lentils.

7. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Discovering French lentils are you?! They are really grand. This looks like a perfect show case for them too. Might give this a try with some of my preserved lemons.Looks wonderfully good and a little chill in the air would fit with this dish.

8. Cakelaw says:

This looks delicious! Ginger chicken curry – mmmm …

9. Kim says:

Great combination of flavors, and lentils, curry are my all time favorites. French lentils are the best! It is so strange that your seasons are opposite of ours.

10. breadchick says:

I always forget about lentils. I have no idea why because I love them. Will have to give this recipe a try!

TriniGourmet – Hope you enjoy it!Debbie – Yes, it was delicious!SnookyDoodle – Mmm…it was delicious!Lydia – I do too and rarely make it. I should more as well!Deborah – You should use lentils more! I love them!Christina – I hope you make it and enjoy it. It was delicious!Tanna – I had heard for so long about French lentils but hadn’t ever eaten them!Cakelaw – It was! Try it!Kim – It was a great combo and perfect for the confused weather!Mary – Hope you do try this. Delicious!

12. Bren@Flanboyant Eats says:

ay Dios mio, que rico. i haven’t had lentils in so long. recently bought a fresh bag, but just haven’t made them… nice looking dish.