Maple Snack Cake

1. Happy cook says:

My sister send me a wholt big bottle of maple syrup when my hubby went o visit them.This cakes really looks yumm.

2. slush says:

That cake looks freakin awesome. Cant wait to give it a try!

3. Cakelaw says:

I saw this on Facebook and had to come right over – yum!!! the frosting sounds especially fab – it would never make it to the cake!

4. Susan from Food Blogga says:

I love anything with maple syrup, sweet and savory! I inherited it from my mom, so I’ll have to remember this when she visits.

5. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

There is no comparison between the real maple syrup and the make believe, you just can’t believe. The frosting looks so good with the pecans!

6. CookiePie says:

Ooooh – that cake looks fantastic! I love maple syrup, especially grade B, which is less refined and darker. The fake stuff is just awful!

Happy Cook – A whole bottle of syrup would sure be fun to play with!Laurie – I hope you do, I think you will enjoy it!Cakelaw – Haha! My friends were liking the beaters and bowl of the frosting since I told them to wait on the cake.Susan – Oh good, I think you will like it.Cookiepie – I love the real stuff. Someone brought me some from Vermont, by far my favorite!

8. Barbara says:

Does any store in Lima sell real maple syrup? I would desperately love to find a source here. This has been one ingredient I’ve desperately missed since moving to Peru from the United States.

Sorry Barbara, I haven’t seen real maple syrup here yet. It is one of those “please bring me…” items. Hopefully one day…

10. Snooky doodle says:

this cake looks delicious :) i have to try it .

11. Half Baked says:

I loove maple syrup and this cake looks really tasty!! I’ll have to bookmark this recipe:)

Snooky Doodle – Hope you do!Half Baked – I hope you enjoy it!