Thanksgiving Twofer Pie [TWD]

1. Snooky doodle says:

yummy what a nice pie :)

2. gail says:

My idea of a perfect dinner is one that ends with a variety of desserts. I am sure that your many guests walked away from the table quite happy and satisfied. I, for one, would definitely have asked for a heaping slice of the twofer pie.

3. Cakelaw says:

Hi Gretechen, your pie looks marvellous. From my perspective, it was a good move to substitute the pie crust – I found it difficult to work with.

4. Bellini Valli says:

I have seen this Twofer pie all over the blogosphere. It is really tempting me to make it for the holidays!!

5. Kim says:

The pie looks wonderful, rich and ooey gooey! No wonder it was a hit.

6. natalia says:

It must have been a wonderful dinner !!!

7. BakingLikeBetty says:

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving…the more the merrier!! I love your pie, the photos look wonderful! I have also seen some other posts that I will want to try in the future! Great blog!

8. Liz says:

Looks beautiful! I like to do my pecan and pumpkin pies with a tart dough instead of a pie dough–I think it’s better with a crisp crust than a flaky crust–so I think your version sounds wonderful!

9. pinkstripes says:

What a fun Thanksgiving! I love big unplanned gatherings. I’m glad the twofer was a hit. I loved this recipe.

10. Jasmine says:

Great looking pie! You’re so lucky to share your table and your culinary creations with your peruvian friends. Everytime I read your stories I wish I was there too! Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to realize how lucky we all are. You particularly ; )

1. November 2, 2014

[…] have made pies. Fruit pies, cream pies, pumpkin pies, even pies in the form of cupcakes! But I can tell you with all honesty, I had never really found […]