Garlic Knots

1. Snooky doodle says:

wow you re amazing. pre[aring all these yummy food in one day. The knots look delicious . Nice accompaniment to lasagne which is my favourite dish along with pizza :)

2. Erin says:

These look fabulous! There’s a good local Italian place we love to go to that has really good garlic knots and I’ve always wanted to try them. I’ll definitely have to try these soon! They would be fabulous with a plate of Eggplant Parmesan!

3. Christina says:

Sounds delicious, and a nice change from the traditional garlic bread. I have to admit that rice served with lasagna sounds odd to me, but I like eating rice so much that I probably wouldn’t mind!

4. Hannah says:

These are far more beautiful than any other garlic knots I’ve ever seen. You’re not only skilled at baking bread, but tying knots!

5. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Aren’t these wonderful!! I loved baking them.

6. Cristine says:

Mmmm! I’ll have to give these a try with my next Italian meal!

7. Shari@Whisk: a food blog says:

Ooh, these would be a hit at our house!

Snooky Doodle – Thanks! The lasagna was perfect to accompany these!Erin – Try making them at home – so worth it!!Christina – It was nice to have rolls instead of long garlic french bread.Hannah – Oh, well, thank you!Tanna – They were great and I certainly enjoyed baking them!Cristine – Definitely! Try them!Shari – They were a hit here and i wasn’t expecting that. I only made half the batch!!

9. Namratha says:

Garlic knots, can imagine how good these would taste! we love garlic! I am yet to conquer the yeast beast… :D