Number Three

1. Kalyn says:

Cannot wait to hear more. I confess I am clueless.

2. Yaelian says:

Can/t wait either.2 visits to Peru convinced me that the Peruvian kitchen is one of the best on earth..

3. Engineer Baker says:

Hehe – I saw that on the list and immediately thought of you. I hope you’ll share more of the lesser-known Peruvian goodies with us!

4. giz says:

I’m so looking forward to following the “newest” Peruvian. Just imagine – you could create a new foodie sensation.

5. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Can’t wait! Now that my husband has traveled to Peru, we’re both up for learning more about the cuisine.

6. Jasmine says:

I totally agree! Peruvian cuisine is underestimated. It is so rich in flavors.

7. Mrs. L says:

Wahoo, I’m ahead of the game cuz I love this blog :)

Kalyn – The food is delicious, you should try more!Yaelian – Agreed. The best.Engineer Baker – Ha! Thanks for thinking of me!Giz – Thanks! Ha!Lydia – Yes, hope he enjoyed it while he was here!Jasmine – Way underestimated. It is so delicious!MrsL – Thanks!