Cranberry Oatmeal Wedges

1. Snooky doodle says:

these look delicious I love oatmeal

2. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

Gretchen . . . really this is the way life should be!Yes, please I’d love coffee with it!

3. Christina says:

Each time I come to your blog I want to stop (after I finish reading, of course!) what I’m doing and go make whatever you posted about. This sounds really delicious!

4. Cheryl says:

Oh, wow! Those look delicious! We’ve been craving something sweet lately, so I may try these tonight!

5. Darius T. Williams says:

This is great – I’d love to have this on my plate!-DTWwww.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

6. Liz says:

Oh, I don’t think I could read cooking magazines at the gym, I’d probably jump off the treadmill to run home and start baking! These wedges look great, your friend is quite lucky!

7. Linda says:

you comment about reading cooking mags while at the gym made me laugh. at times, i’ll watch the food network while i’m running on the treadmill, and ask myself…what the hell am i thinking?!!! :)

8. Kim says:

Oatmeal is one of my favorites and adding cranberries to the formula makes it even better. You are a good friend and I so get the warm out of the oven thing, nothing is better!

9. Melissa says:

Yummm! I love things with cranberry and oatmeal. I’ll have to try this one.

10. giz says:

What a great find and in the most unlikely of locations. You did say the recipe was light so no worries.

11. Deborah says:

I’ve often thought of taking my cooking magazines to the gym with me – but I wonder what others would think of me!! I guess I shouldn’t really care! This sounds delicious.

12. Cookie baker Lynn says:

This looks fabulous! I love something that’s quick, easy, and delicious. And Cooking Light in the gym merely augments your workout, giving you incentive to burn off calories!

13. farida says:

Good looking outmeal wedges! So easy to make. Thanks for sharing!

14. Erinn says:

I love that you feel a proper welcome is accompanied by something fresh coming out of the oven! I want an invite to your house. THese look perfect and easy and they contain sour cream, so I’m in!

15. Jen says:

Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a bit now, and made essentially this recipe this morning, which I posted about on my baby blog. Thank you, thank you for the inspiration! It was great and gone before I knew it.