Sweet Potato Pie Cupcakes
2 1/2 cups of flour
2 tablespoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
2 cups of mashed sweet potato
5 eggs, beaten
2 cups of rubia sugar
1 cup of vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Whisk together to combine completely.
3. In a large bowl, combine sweet potato, eggs, sugar, and oil. Using a mixer, beat on medium speed until mixture is smooth.
4. Reduce mixer speed to low and add flour mixture in 3 parts, beating until combined.
5. Divide evenly among the prepared tins. Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes (add 5-10 minutes for each additional muffin tin cooked alongside), until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Set cupcakes, still in the tins, on a cooling rack and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from muffin tin and cool completely on cooling rack.
Frost with Salted Manjar Buttercream or Maple Cream Cheese Buttercream.