Biscotti Picanti [BBB]

1. Astrid says:

Love the addition of black sesame.
    and love that you are back baking with us. :o)

2. Love your intro, absolutely hit the nail on the head! It should give us courage to try more shouldn’t it, but I think it takes the Babes to force my hand.
    Gorgeous photos.
    So happy to have you back in the kitchen!

3. Elizabeth says:

I know exactly what you mean. When I first heard about this month’s BBB recipe was Biscotti, I was alarmed. I’m on a “I prefer savoury things” kick right now. Then I read the ingredients and I was comforted. And THEN I made the biscotti and I was thrilled. They’re good, aren’t they?

I love the look of the black sesame seeds! I’m so glad you’re baking with us again.

4. Elle says:

Glad your life lets you bake again and be a baking Babe. It’s true that one of the gifts of belonging is that we try recipes we never would have otherwise. Your photos are mouthwatering! The dark sesame seeds were a good call for sure. Happy 4th Anniversary!

5. Lien says:

How wonderful you could join the party again!! It was lovely to see your pictures on FB looking so happy in your new life!!!
    Your biscotti look so good, those black spots are very cool. Happy anniversary!

6. Katie says:

You’re back! Yay! And these look delicious… love the black.

7. Natashya says:

The black sesame seeds are really pretty. And I love the photo at the top with the red ribbon. Great time to jump back in, Happy Anniversary!