Chocolate Truffle Tart [BWJ]

1. Saira says:

I love the texture of your filling …. !!! silky smooth filling studded with biscotti and chocolate chunks !!!

2. Me thinks I could use a bite of this … yes please!

3. Kristine says:

Your tart looks amazing, Gretchen, and you photos are beautiful!

4. Mireia says:

I say it was perfect too, and your pictures are amazing!! You need to give me some tips so I can improve!

5. Lori says:

Gretchen, what a work of art this tart is. Thanks for posting all the great photos too. They really help if some of us decide to remake the tart. Looking forward to more baking adventures!

6. Heather says:

Beautiful photos and your tart is perfect!

7. Andrea says:

Absolutely stunning tart and photos! Wow!

8. Teresa says:

Gorgeous photos. I like your idea for substituting powdered sugar. I can see how that made it much easier to roll out.

9. Cathy B. says:

Your photos are beautiful. I’m going to try using powdered sugar next time. This tart is pretty over the top, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

10. Cher says:

Beautiful pictures, Gretchen. Your tart looks perfect.

11. Jessica says:

Great idea to use powdered sugar in the tart dough – I think Dorie’s recipe in Baking uses that, and I remember how easily it came together. The pictures are really gorgeous. Thanks for baking along with us this week.

12. great photos–love all the shades of brown. your tart looks like you had lots of the good bits inside!