White Loaves [BWJ]

1. Ulrike says:

Nice to meet you with Julia again ;-)

2. Shirley says:

Wow! Those look great! This is fun getting to see how everyone else’s turned out and see if anyone made any modifications!

3. Shirley says:

This is great looking at everyone’s bread. Looks like this turned out well!

4. laurie says:

I love your step-by-step photos. And toast with the jam makes me wish I had some of this bread left for breakfast.

So glad you are back on the baking train with us! :)

5. Ho, I have come round to the idea that homemade white bread is good! So much more than Wonder bread ;-)

6. Gorgeous loaves – can’t wait to try this again and get a pretty loaf with a correct rise! :)

7. good to see you back with TWD! what a nice looking loaf. next time, i think i’ll try melting the butter, too…sounds like an easier way to incorporate it.

8. My dream is to one day make all our bread from scratch! I have loved seeing others’ variations on the bread – it has given me lots of ideas.

9. Robin says:

The chocolate and cinnamon sounds great! Your bread looks yummy :)

10. Cher says:

Everyone turned out such lovely loaves this week.
    I have some go to recipes, but I definitely still need to look :-)

11. I’d love to make more bread from scratch, and this recipe certainly was inspirational to do so. Really enjoyed your photos and the composition. If you find a go to recipe let me know!

12. Rachel B says:

Great loaves! Looking forward to baking with you. Cheers!

13. Laura says:

What great photos! Chocolate and cinnamon sound like a perfect pair!

14. Liz says:

Such fabulous bread…I think it’s a consensus that this was a winner!

15. Alice says:

your chocolate loaf sounds delicious! Great job!! :) Is it pretty warm where you are?

16. Jessica says:

I enjoyed your photos! Isn’t this fun looking at everyone’s pictures and seeing what they did? I look forward to our future projects ‘together’!

17. Amanda says:

Reading everybody’s posts today is making me hungry. :)

Love reading your post. Unrelated to the recipe, how did you get such great pictures? I find that most of mine come out with a hue of yellow because of my kitchen lighting.

18. Erin E says:

Your loaves look wonderful! The toast with jam is making me hungry!

19. Teresa says:

I’m finally getting a chance to read everyone’s posts and I wish I still had some of this bread left, now! I’d love to try the chocolate-cinnamon filling some time, too.