A to Z in Pucallpa

1. Baking Soda says:

Gretchen this is the most amazing alfabet! Tidbits of knowledge leaving me to know more! Thanks for sharing

2. Hannah says:

Wow, this is fascinating! I feel like I’ve learned a lot from this post. :)

3. Darius T. Williams says:

Wow – i’ve just learned soooo much!

4. Yaelian says:

This was so interesting to read.I wish I could visit Peru again, loved it during my 2 visits.

5. Snooky doodle says:

this is really nice and interesting :)

6. Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) says:

Another amazing A to Z post! What a wonderful way to get to know a place.

7. Susan from Food Blogga says:

What a creative way to highlight Pucallpa. I’ll have to remember this when I want to write about a special place. :) The breadfruits are so cool. They look similar to a lychee but in green.

8. TeaLady says:

Fantastic post. I learned a lot.

9. MyKitchenInHalfCups says:

I am in awe Gretchen.Every letter made me think “This is my favorite”. Really an excellent way to travel write.You’ve made me long for a trip to Peru!

Baking Soda – Thanks! It was fun to make!
    Hannah – Thank you…me too!
    DTW – Great!
    Yaelian – I love Peru, glad you have been able to visit!
    Snooky Doodle – Thanks!
    Lydia – Thanks! I like forcing myself to think like this.
    Susan – Thank you, it is a good way to force yourself to see all the possibilities. I think breadfruit winds up much larger than lychee. But then I am not sure I’ve eaten lychee.
    TeaLady – Thanks!
    Tanna – Thanks! I think it gives a nice overview of a place.

11. Mrs. L says:

What an incredible way to talk about your trip. I learned so much and it was such a fun read.Not sure I could deal with fish soup for breakfast either :)

1. March 31, 2013

[…] smells they have never experienced before. Just a few days ago, I was working with a small team in Pucallpa – the jungle of Peru. Meal after meal, we spent a considerable amount of time deciding on […]