Chocolate Guinness Cake

1. Snooky doodle says:

this looks nice and the taste must be particular. I wish to try a chocolate guinnes cake too.

2. natalia says:

Chocolate and beer ? Never tasted , it sounds good and your cake looks great ! ciao

3. MEDITERRANEAN KIWI says:

this looks delicious

4. Bunny Trails says:

Holy Hannah – I am drooling over here. That looks DELISH!

5. Darius T. Williams says:

WOW – this looks super!-DTWwww.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

6. Sabrina says:

What a pretty looking cake. Looks like it could be for a pretty little garden party…

7. Teanna says:

Your cake looks SO GOOD!

8. Cafe Johnsonia says:

Sounds good to me!

9. Jeni says:

You’re killing me…I haven’t eaten lunch yet and I came upon this delectable treat that is shouting out “eat me!”. I’m a total choco-holic so I will put this on my plate to make and eat! Thanks for sharing.

10. Kim says:

I am so going to be thinking of this cake at Thanksgiving while eating pie! I am a cake lover at heart, simply beautiful!

11. Leonor de Sousa Bastos says:

I love your frosting!!It looks absolutely delicious…

12. Tammy says:

I love the way you have done the frosting!

13. Katie says:

Nice job with the frosting! This cake looks fantastic.

14. Karen says:

Yum! That looks really good!

Snooky Doodle – I do hope you get to try one of these, they are delicious!Natalia – it may sound strange but it is oh so good!Mediterranean Kiwi – Thanks! It is!Bunny Trails – It is delicious!DTW – Thanks! It was tasty!Sabrina – Thanks, I was glad how it turned out.Teanna – Thanks!Cafe Johnsonia – Mmmm…it was tasty!Jeni – Ha! Sorry! I hope you do try it! It was so tasty!Kim – Hehe! I love cake as well so this will be delicious!Leonor – Thanks!Tammy – Thanks, I like how it turned out too!Katie – Thanks! It was great!Karen – Yes! It was!

16. Big Boys Oven says:

i have tsated guinness cupcake recently, but your chocolat guiness a such winner, just amazing, I am bitting my fingers now! lol!

17. AmyRuth says:

So interested in the flavor combo here. Can’t wait to try it out. And, wow, who knew a mix would actually be better than scratch! That is impressive. Happy Thanksgiving. There go those choco chunks, again.AmyRuth

18. bbaking says:

Guinness cake! The hubby would love this just for that ingredient alone! They say that Guinness from Ireland tastes different to the stuff the export, I wouldn’t know, I would never drink it! I shall have to get him to bring some home next time he visits with work.

19. Mrs. L says:

A Guinness cake? Oh man, my husband will love you for this!

Big Boys Oven – Hope you make this one yourself, it really is delicious!AmyRuth – I know, strange that a box mix turned up something good. Bev – I hope you try this with either of the stouts. Let me know how it turns out!Mrs. L – I hope you both enjoy it!!

21. Kevin says:

I have been wanting to try a Chocolate Guinness cake. They sound good!