Peruvian Andes Beer Bread [BBB]

1. Love that you did this Peruvian!

2. Baking Soda says:

Love the looks of your bread Gretchen, and yes now you mention it I think that the type of beer can make a difference, especially when you use one that is yeasted on the bottle (haha probably not the right expression).

3. Natashya says:

Beautiful! I love how you made it your own. Looks delicious!

4. Elle says:

Gorgeous bread! I would leave the sausage out next time, too, and just have the cheese on top not inside of the bread. My oven spring was enormous so there really is a lot of activity with this one.That Peruvian beer sounds fabulous!

5. Katie says:

That is fantastic looking bread. I could eat the whole thing!

6. Elizabeth says:

It looks and sounds delicious! And who cares about the placement? I love seeing the pieces of sausage in your bread.

7. Lien says:

I must say I really like those little sausage spots here and there, I guess the sugar in the beer/alcohol makes it rise better too.

8. Thanks for the information for my research. I’ll be sure to link back and mention the resource if I use any of it! Jess