Pocketbook Rolls [BBB]

1. Elle says:

Love the size of your rolls and the inventive toppings. I want on right now, with a cup of tea. Mmmm.

2. Elizabeth says:

How clever are you? The cinnamon sugar pocketbook rolls look great but I LOVE the look of the sugar/chocolate/coffee/ pocketbook rolls. Those would be fantastic with coffee.

3. Lien says:

that is just a inspired idea to cinnamonize these rolls! Lovely!

4. Astrid says:

Love your adaptions and variations ;o)

5. Baking Soda says:

Super flaky! Yours look so different, and so nicely closed. good job Gretchen

6. Katie says:

I want these for breakfast – every morning, all winter. Beautiful!

7. Ckay says:

Gretchen,
    what a wonderful idea to add toppings on the them: they look so great and “multi-tasting” :-)
    You’ve taken plenty of lovely pictures: I love them all!

• Thanks so much! Yeah, I have no idea why I decided to top them at the last minute. I guess I knew my husband would enjoy them more with the cinnamon sugar sprinkle. I can say I loved the topped ones much more than the plain ones!

8. Dewi says:

Your turn out perfect Gretchen! I might borrow your idea by adding sugar-cinnamon to it.