Finnish Pulla [BWJ]

1. Liz says:

I found the bow to be the hardest part of the recipe…it took me many, many attempts. I think it’s particularly difficult to bake this time of year…I always seem to be multi-tasking and that’s not always the best! I bet your bread still tasted fantastic! Happy holidays!!!!

2. smarkies says:

Well done on the bread! At least you attempted a bow. I chickened out!:)

3. I tried and tried with the bow and finally gave up. Your bow looks great and I love the red sprinkles! It’s all about the taste, right?

4. Ckay says:

Now that we have baked it…not only the Finnish will enjoy this fantastic tasty bread at Christmas time :-)

What a beautiful bow you made.

Best season’s greetings

5. Julia says:

Your wreath looks gorgeous! I love the red sprinkles on the bow. It is the perfect touch.

6. Yaelian says:

What a pretty pulla you made:)

7. Mel says:

Your finnish Pulla looks wonderful!
    I love your sprinkles, sliced almonds is a great idea!
    Happy Holidays!

8. Teresa says:

I’ve had those days in the kitchen – oh, that ingredient…oops!

Your bread came out beautifully, though and your bow turned out better than mine!

9. Beautiful bread. Especially love the star ornament.

10. SandraM says:

I didn`t even make the bow…..because I totally missed that part of the instructions! But it was the braiding that was hard for me. It is a good bread though and great toasted days later.

11. Kathy says:

Your bread looks simply gorgeous!! Nicely done!!

12. I made loaves instead of a wreath but I will try the wreath next Christmas. In the meantime, I am sure I will be baking this awesome bread regularly! Blessings and Merry Christmas!

13. Miette says:

Love your pulla. Came out very nice and festive.

14. Andrea says:

Gretchen, I love the fact that you added tht wonderful red sparkling sugar to the bow – I did not even try to make a bow…I theink your Finnish Pulla Wreath looks fabulous, delicious and very festive!
    Happy Holidays and thank you for stopping by, loved to hear from you!

15. Beautiful pulla wreath! Merry Christmas to you & yours, Gretchen!

16. Cathleen says:

Nicely done! I think the bow had a lot of us stumped. :) ~Happy Holidays!