French Apple Tart [BWJ]

1. Dawn says:

I *love* your tart pan!!!!

As if I need another pan in my kitchen….. :)

Beautiful tart!

2. SandraM says:

Great looking tart! I love that you used a rectangular pan. It really makes it look even more stunning!
    Fantastic pics too. Great job!

3. Mel says:

Your tart looks amazing, I love you choosing pan!!! So different and lovely!!! Well done!

4. Looks great in that pan! A rectangular tart pan makes such a chic looking tart.

5. Sara says:

I just adore your tart pan! I love the idea of being able to place the apple slices in a straight line! lol And it does make for a really stunning tart. Just beautiful!

6. saucy gander says:

Like the others, I am impressed by your choice of tart pan. We had aji de gallina when we travelled to Peru, it was delicious! (living in Australia, Peru seems very far away and exotic, so the trip was a big deal for us)

7. Ferda says:

Your version of the tart looks beautiful.. We are also in a health spree since January 1st, so I made the tart in December when I had guest for dinner :)

8. Cathleen says:

Beautiful! I thought of using a rectangular pan – next time. Clever plate decoration.

9. Cher says:

How pretty! I think the rectangle tart pan just makes everything look prettier :-)

10. smarkies says:

Love that you put it in a rectangular pan. Looks really delicious!

11. Carie says:

Beautiful tart! I think of this as a healthy dessert. Fruit is good for you right? I envy your hot weather. We are having an arctic blast right now. 23 F is the high for today!

12. Ah this looks lovely. I love the idea of making it in the rectangle tin!

13. Okay, I need to finally ask; what does BWJ mean?! Am I just totally ignorant?