Filled Pane Bianco [BBB]

1. Lien says:

Love all your variations, I’m a sweet girl myself, though tomato, basil and cheese it right up there.

2. Tanna says:

Your fun shines through here. I think some of your combos call for another baking.

3. Gorgeous! I love that you had so much fun and made them all different. Lovely!

4. I love all of your variations – but I’m coveting that chocolate almond one the most! I also like the smaller loaves – such a fun little curve to them.

5. Elizabeth says:

I can’t believe that our husbands aren’t related! My husband is always vying for brioche-like bread with sweet fillings!

How brilliant are you to have compromised by dividing the dough and making it so you can have your savoury and sweet cake and eat it too.

Don’t let me forget to say that your loaves are beautiful!

6. These all look so delicious, I love that you can make them either savoury or sweet!

7. This is the first time I’ve heard of Pane Bianco, but it sounds incredible! I would definitely be on the same page as your husband as far as filling it with something sweet, but a cheese filling would be awesome as well, I bet. I especially love that chocolate almond filling; that’s my kind of thing!

8. Elle says:

So wonderful to have four different breads and both sweet and savory fillings. I like that chocolate almond one. Might have to bake this bread again.

9. Goodness they look gorgeous! I’ll take any one of them, savory or sweet!

10. I just love your photos here with the writing on the paper. I’m a “salado” girl myself, and tend to take sweet recipes in the savory direction.

11. Katie says:

I’ll have the chocolate… Or, maybe the tomato basil…. or – they all look fantastic

12. They all look delicious but I’ll always prefer “dulce” bread instead of “salado”…

13. Sandie says:

Oh My! how did you ever decide which to eat first?? Amazing!!