Rustic Potato Loaves [BWJ]

1. SandraM says:

Fantastic pics! Your bread and stew look wonderful.
    I loved this bread too. And like you am crazy for all breads!! It is my biggest temptation.
    I look forward to making this recipe a lot. Our host (Dawn) had a great idea of stuffing the bread with yummy ingredients before rolling it up. (I want to try that next)
    Great job!!

2. saucy gander says:

Your loaves look delicious! I remember seeing the many varieties of potatoes in Peru, and eating some of them in delicious dishes.

3. Lovely photography. Your bread looks delicious.

4. Cathleen says:

Your bread looks lovely. As I was making this I was thinking this recipe would be really good with sweet potatoes.

5. Teresa says:

This bread would be perfect for sopping up a stew. I like making bread by hand, but with limited counter space, having a mixer do the kneading can sometimes be a lifesaver. Your loaves turned out beautifully.

6. Margaret says:

With so many varieties of taters in Peru it would be hard to choose which one to make. Looks like your choice worked perfectly. Wonder how others would work?

7. Dina says:

i love potato bread, this sounds great!