I Love Hearing from Readers!
Please know that when you contact Provecho Peru, I personally read and reply to all Provecho Peru emails, which means that you aren’t receiving a response from an auto-responder. This also means that keeping up with email can take some time. In an effort to make email as effective as possible for all of us (which means I can respond to you even sooner!), please read the following:
- Do you have a question about one of the recipes? Chances are, if you do, others do as well. Please leave the question as a comment on the post it relates to. Questions left in comments typically are responded to within 24 to 48 hours. It also benefits other readers to see the ingredient and recipe questions and responses.
- Do you have a question about ingredients for recipes? Please see the Ingredients (coming soon!) of Provecho Peru, as I have tried to provide a picture glossary of fruits, vegetables, spices and baking ingredients.
- Do you have a question about the photography? Please see the Photography page (coming soon!) for an overview of my approach, and the photography equipment that I use.
- Do you have a question about the kitchen equipment used for recipes on this site? Please refer to the In My Kitchen page (coming soon!) for a comprehensive list.
- Are you interested in having a product or cookbook reviewed? Please contact me by emailing email@example.com with detailed information. (Please note that I reserve the right to refuse review and I will always provide my honest opinion.)
- I am not accepting guest posts at this time.
- I do not participate in link exchanges.
For everything else, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below: